Last updated byat .
Tag Archives: florida
Both ladies did very well and the contest ran so CLOSE! It was so much fun to see the enthusiasm these girls had! I am proud to announce that the model for 2013 is *drumroll*
Heather, we’ll be setting up a coffee date soon to start lining out the details of our year together!
Susan, I want to say thank you, you did an excellent job and your photos were beautiful. I’ll be contacting you to let you know your runners up prizes!!
Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the contest, I know the girls had a blast with it as did I!
Alright ladies now is your chance… and before you get all shy and bashful, just note that you don’t have to be a size two to rock the boudoir world. In my world everyone is sexy and gorgeous, so take a deep breath and give it a shot(even if you’re not chosen you’ll get a sweet little gift just for being brave enough to try). 😉
Without further adieu…
So here’s a little more info and a recap of the details:
- You MUST be at least 18 years of age.
- There is no cash value for any prizes awarded.
- You MUST be willing to sign a model release to use your images online, in print and in promotions.
- You will NOT be asked to shoot nudes, it’s about your comfort level and we will NEVER cross that line.
- You absolutely, positively must be able to show up for the test shoot if chosen. No exceptions.
- Past clients are more than welcome to enter, why the heck not, right!?
- The three sessions will take place throughout the year and we will of course, work around your schedule. Please do not enter if you are hesitant about this or know you will not be available to do three shoots during the 2013 calendar year.
- Any referral credits you earn can go towards purchases you would like to make of images from your sessions or towards your own custom session at full price.
- Voting will take place online. I am still looking for a blog poll option but I want something that restricts multiple votes from one person.
- You do not have to lose “that last 10-20lbs” to look fabulous… trust me, you look gorgeous just the way you are, right now!
- I reserve the right to veto votes, and if need be, cancel the contest or void the chosen winner if circumstances change. But we don’t want to do anything negative so let’s keep this clean, fun and drama free ladies!
- Feel free to share this with anyone you think might make the perfect model… mother, daughter, sister, friend…
- Send an email the includes one head shot and one full body shot, your name, and phone number and why you would make the perfect Coterie Girl to: firstname.lastname@example.org. FB entries will not be accepted.
*** The question about what type of images are needed for submitting has been brought up. The answer is any sort of image that let’s me see what you look like, I don’t care if you have makeup on or not, are standing with your ex and his pet turtle, or wearing clown shoes. I just need to see what you look like, just an idea. Why does it not matter if it’s an awesome shot of yourself? Because ladies, I am going to take your picture and create gorgeous shots for the voting process. seriously all I need to see is facial features and body type. Easy peasy!
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask them here on this blog post comments section.. I will respond here so that others who might have that same question can see the response also.
I am so excited about this and hope we receive lots of entries!
Good luck everyone!!
I recently signed up as a volunteer for an organization called Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep for the Jacksonville, Fl area. You can read more about the service they provide on their site and Donate there as well (hint hint). I’ve had so many people contact me telling me how proud they are of me and what a big heart I have. I do. I don’t know WHY but I have a huge heart for people. I love to help, I love to put a smile on someone’s face when they are down and I love to help a woman to see her beauty. These days women are SO busy. Working, taking care of the kids and the house, and finding time for their husband that they don’t take time for themselves. Jeans and a t-shirt become the norm, if they’ve gotten a shower that day then that’s a “good day”. I love to see these women, these are the ones that NEED me. They need to feel totally pampered, and be a super model even if just for a few hours. I help transform them into their glamorous self and then best of all am able to create a product that preserves that for a life time. When those days get rushed and they don’t feel there is time for makeup the woman can look at the art on the wall that we created and feel inspired again. My heart sings, and we go on to help another person.
Jill B. loves EVERYTHING Retro. Retro furniture, appliances, you name it! -We did an amazing Retro styled shoot for her, she now has art featuring HER in retro style art hanging in her home.